Okay, Mark got tagged to do this little survey so I decided to do it as well. I must give one disclaimer, though. I cheated. The rules for this list are that you can only use one word answers and I kinda fudged a little, but only on ones that were absolutely necessary. Since I am a newt at blogging protocall, I am not going to tag others on this survey because I'm sure I would do it all wrong. Still, feel free to tag yourself if so desired!
Where is your cell phone? kitchen????
Where is your significant other? floor
Your hair color? highlighted
Your mother? warm
Your father? leader
Your favorite thing? balance
Your dream last night? quirky
Your dream/goal? charity
The room you’re in? soothing
Your hobby? kids
Your fear? failure
Where do you want to be in 6 years? vacationing
Where were you last night? home
What you’re not? athletic
One of your wish-list items? furniture
Where you grew up? Ogden
The last thing you did? ebay
What are you wearing? slippers
Your TV? off
Your pet? Schatzietheprincess
Your computer? useful
Your mood? content
Missing someone? JoniAndy
Your car? dirty
Something you’re not wearing? bikini
Favorite store? Anthropologie
Your summer? calm
Love someone? Mark
Your favorite color? these
When is the last time you laughed? now
Last time you cried? September
December 2018
7 years ago
2 comments:
That is verry funny, mom!!!
This is very true about you and why I love you soooooo much! UGHXOXO!
Post a Comment